The Chamber of Commerce hosts a number of events, seminars, recognition events and networking opportunities to help our members grow their businesses.
Want to increase your marketing outreach and visibility?
The New American Chamber of Commerce (NACC) presents a diverse agenda of programs and events each year to benefit its members as well as to promote and inform New York City's business community. Our Chamber activities offer excellent opportunities for member companies to enhance their own image in the business community by providing visibility of their products/services before a target audience of local business people.
Your support enables the Chamber to continue to offer a greater number of quality programs and special events, while simultaneously allowing your business to benefit from increased visibility as an active participant in the advancement of the area's business community. click here.
Event Description President Trump's Immigration Action Plan. How does it impact you and how does it conflict with the Bible Teachings?
* The ban on Muslims, its constitutionality and your defenses. Also, the impact on other green card holders entering the
* Discrimination on the job based on National Origin. What can you do?
* Should you travel Upstate NY or to other states? Is the NYC ID safe to apply for?
* Why NYS has not funded the NYS Dream Act? Why has NYS not approved a driver’s license for the undocumented?
Why is NYC Public School System the most segregated in the country?
President Trump is Emphasizing Deportation of 3 Million Criminal Immigrants. How can you defend yourself, friends and family? Forgiveness?
Representing immigrants in removal proceedings is challenging and requires meticulous attention to detail from the time the Notice to Appear (NTA) is served until the individual hearing is completed. While the individual hearing is critical, success often is dependent on issues arising before that hearing, from the issuance of the NTA through the master calendar hearings.
* Differences Between the Categories Under Which a person May Be Charged
* Who Has the Authority to Issue an NTA and How Must Service Be Effectuated?
* How Should the Attorney and Client Prepare for the Master Calendar Hearing?
* The attorney’s Responsibilities After Filing an EOIR-28, Notice of Appearance
* Attorney’s Response to the Pleadings and Client’s Responsibilities
* Benefits and Risks of Voluntary Departure
* Advantages and Disadvantages of Requesting Alternative Forms of Relief
Free Citizenship Assistance Program - Journal Members
Every Saturday, from 10am to 3pm
Paralegal Certificate Program Introduction
Next Paralegal Program Commences, Saturday, April 1st, 2017, 10:00am.
How to Get a Green Card? With & Without Inspection: Figeroux & Associates
What is Unlawful Presence? What is With Inspection and Without Inspection?
What are immediate relative petitions? Can a “faith based” organization petition for me?
How do I bring my family legally to the United States? What should I do if I am arrested? VAWA?
We regularly add to the list in response to business needs and issues, but our mainstays include:
Annual International & Multicultural Business Expo
Every year in June, we host our annual Multicultural International Business Expo that attracts entrepreneurs, decision-makers and professionals who learn about products and services that help their businesses achieve their goals. It is also an excellent opportunity to network to expand one’s client base. If you are an entrepreneur, professional, decision-maker or executive, then participating at this event is a must! Nowhere else can you speak with so many of your perfect target market, face-to-face and make on-the-spot deals!
To register for this conference as a vendor email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-722-9217.
Annual Diversity Procurement Conference
Every year in March, we host our annual Diversity Procurement Conference. Join other Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Professionals and Investors. This Conference designed with the specific goal of targeting potential Minority Business Owners. Meet Procurement Officers, and learn how to do business with the City, State & Federal Agencies and Corporate America.
Welcome VIP Breakfast
City, State & Federal Agencies
Great Networking Opportunities To register for this conference as a vendor call email: email@example.com or 718-722-9217.
To register for the conference and our free seminars, as an attendee, click here.
Faith-Based Power Networking Breakfast
Every month, Power Networking Breakfasts are hosted the third Wednesday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, located at 26 Court Street, Suite 701, Brooklyn, NY. Bring your business cards and brochures and present a one-minute "elevator speech" to up to 50 of your business peers and Faith-Based Leaders at this great networking opportunity. FREE to members, $20 for prospective members. For more information contact our President/Special Events Manager, at 718-771-0988.
Small Business Boot Camp
This quarterly series – held at the Chamber of Commerce, located at 26 Court Street, Suite 701, Brooklyn, NY, provides help in starting a business or growing your business. The Small Business Boot Camp, a five-part series of seminars: Business Plan Basics; Financing Your Business; Marketing & Social Media; Legal, Tax & Accounting Issues and Minority Certification of Your Business. Starting a business or being a business owner is an exciting venture, but it is also a super-challenging prospect. Our Small Business Boot Camp will definitely help you learn about what it takes to start and grow a business.
FREE to members, $25 for prospective members. For more information contact our President/Special Event Manager at 718-771-0988 or register online.
International Trade & Global Business Committee Members
Attend our intensive five-session series, two hours per session and learn the following:
* Introduction to Import /Export
* Figuring out your role in the Import/Export Business
* Rules & regulations to consider before you get started
* Organizing for import & export operations
* Selecting the right product
* Connecting with overseas suppliers for your imports
* Finding U.S. suppliers for your exports
* Looking at marketing
* Researching import & export markets
* Making export contacts & finding customers
* Locating customers for your exports
* How negotiations work
* What makes global negotiating different
* Doing business around the world
* Making the sale: Pricing, Quotes & shipping terms
* Method of payment
* Packing & shipping with the right documentation
* Getting your goods: Customs Requirements & the Entry Process
* Ten keys to becoming a successful importer & exporter
$50 for committee members, $150 for prospective members.
For more information contact our President/Special Event Manager at 718-771-0988 or register online.