The Chamber of Commerce hosts a number of events, seminars, recognition events and networking opportunities to help our members grow their businesses.
Want to increase your marketing outreach and visibility?
The New American Chamber of Commerce (NACC) presents a diverse agenda of programs and events each year to benefit its members as well as to promote and inform New York City's business community. Our Chamber activities offer excellent opportunities for member companies to enhance their own image in the business community by providing visibility of their products/services before a target audience of local business people.
Your support enables the Chamber to continue to offer a greater number of quality programs and special events, while simultaneously allowing your business to benefit from increased visibility as an active participant in the advancement of the area's business community. click here.
* Learn how to become debt free in 10 years or less including your mortgage, without spending any additional money
* Create wealth on any income without increasing risk
* How to become financially free in your 40's, 50's and 60's
* Learn how to eliminate tens of thousands in interest
* Be your own bank-use of power of current cash flow
* Discover the secret to becoming debt free without changing your budget
* Learn smarter ways to retire wealthy
Classes will be held every Tuesday starting February 28, 2017 until March 28, 2017 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
26 Court Street, Suite 701
Brooklyn, NY 11242
We regularly add to the list in response to business needs and issues, but our mainstays include:
Every year in June, we host our annual Multicultural International Business Expo that attracts entrepreneurs, decision-makers and professionals who learn about products and services that help their businesses achieve their goals. It is also an excellent opportunity to network to expand one’s client base. If you are an entrepreneur, professional, decision-maker or executive, then participating at this event is a must! Nowhere else can you speak with so many of your perfect target market, face-to-face and make on-the-spot deals!
To register for this conference as a vendor email: email@example.com or call 718-722-9217.
Welcome VIP Breakfast
City, State & Federal Agencies
Great Networking Opportunities
To register for this conference as a vendor call email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-722-9217.
To register for the conference and our free seminars, as an attendee, click here.
Attend our intensive five-session series, two hours per session and learn the following:
* Introduction to Import /Export
* Figuring out your role in the Import/Export Business
* Rules & regulations to consider before you get started
* Organizing for import & export operations
* Selecting the right product
* Connecting with overseas suppliers for your imports
* Finding U.S. suppliers for your exports
* Looking at marketing
* Researching import & export markets
* Making export contacts & finding customers
* Locating customers for your exports
* How negotiations work
* What makes global negotiating different
* Doing business around the world
* Making the sale: Pricing, Quotes & shipping terms
* Method of payment
* Packing & shipping with the right documentation
* Getting your goods: Customs Requirements & the Entry Process
* Ten keys to becoming a successful importer & exporter
$50 for committee members, $150 for prospective members.
For more information contact our President/Special Event Manager at 718-771-0988 or register online.